Oh Yes, He Was!
Nothing has been much better pursued by people than antiaging methods since it is such a hard subject as it involves a lot of mystique and unfounded beliefs. Sometimes, myths are better looked at and believed than the naked truth because they are more popular since they are usually spread by word of mouth, and they come from tradition. There are some natural antiaging skincares that are traditional.
The best way today to keep fit and healthy is exercise. With age, the body metabolism slows down, it slows down the blood circulation, and the body oxygenation. Exercise keeps the body going and with it increases the blood circulation to all of the parts of the body including the skin. Good exercise provides good blood circulation, this provides adequate oxygenation to the skin making it supple and radiant.
Probably everyone knows the term - beauty sleep. People say that if you sleep four hours before midnight you will not get wrinkles for a long time. And the truth is that sleep plays a major role in the way your skin looks. Research has proven beyond all doubts that good sleep does really affect the skin cells’ life circle and elasticity. Getting regular sufficient sleep is one the best antiaging skincares you will ever get at absolutely no cost.
The human body’s composition is mostly made of water. Hence if there is a depletion of water many complications set in, aging of skin being one of the most minor of them, though one of the most visible. One of the best antiaging skincares that is affordable and within everyone’s reach is definitely drinking plenty of water.
There are also a number of herbal and natural cosmetic products today that are freely available on the market which make exceptionally good antiaging skincares aids. Here are some examples: there is the sun block which prevents the damage of skin due to sunburn and UV rays, there is the lipstick which keeps your lips moisturized and protected from sun, there is the moisturizer which will keep the skin supplied with the water it needs, and the list goes on.
The truth is that you cannot stop aging, but you can definitely slow it down if you are willing to regulate your habits in your life and observe a few ground rules for your skin care on a daily basis.
If you respect nature, believe me, it has it’s way of saying ‘thanks’ to you and your skin. So choose natural antiaging skincares first and you’ll be rewarded.
Do you know what is anti aging? Aging takes place due to the development of the tissues and other elements inside the body. Growing and dying of cells is a natural phenomenon. Man has conquered ways to slow down the aging process. Anti aging is a process in which you can stay young for a long time. And anti aging skin care products are here to bail you out.
How Does It Work?
Anti aging methods can delay the aging process so that you can stay young and fit for a longer period. There are many types of anti aging treatment. One type is anti aging medicines that improve the skin texture and moisture of your body. The anti aging treatments can amplify your energy levels and they also work on your aging factors. The anti aging skin care products also help to re-shape the body by reducing the fat in your body. Nowadays people are interested in using natural anti aging treatment. A blend of protein rich (collagen) cream and the lively ingredients extracted from plants is a well-known natural anti aging skin care treatment that works perfectly on wrinkles that occur at your 30s. Both men and women are equally interested in this anti aging skin care treatment. But you should be able to carefully differentiate the treatments and know which one is suitable for you.
You Can Believe On Anti Aging Cosmetic Products!
There are separate anti aging treatments for every individual depending upon your physical condition and type of skin. If you abide by all the safety measures you will lead a very youthful life. Anti aging creams have become the widely used products among the cosmetic products used for anti aging. There are several types of anti aging creams; they are natural creams, artificial creams and the last important one is herbal cream. Some people normally prefer herbal products because they believe that herbal products will not give any side effects.
If you want to keep your youthful skin appearance, you need to know why your skin starts to change as you age. Here are some of the most important things that affect skin appearance and some of the ways to prevent the skin from aging too fast. The sooner you start applying these ideas the longer you will keep your youthful appearance.
As you age here are some of the changes that will occur:
* Your top skin layer, epidermis, becomes thinner and more fragile
* Your skin becomes drier, since oil glands produce less oil
* The number of blood vessels decreases in your face and throughout your body. Blood brings nutrients to your skin cells, giving your skin a healthy and rosy look
* Less skin cells are repaired or replace quickly
* The sun and pollution start to show their effects on your skin by breaking down collagen and elastin, which give your skin its elasticity.
* Your good or bad diet starts to show it effects on your skin. Your bad diet did not provide the nutrients your skin needed to be flexibly, hydrated, oxygenated, and healthy.
* The un-healthy skin products you have been using start to show their bad effects on your skin.
Now, you can see that skin beauty is dependent on what kind of food you eat, how you have exposed yourself to the sun and pollution, and what chemicals your facial and skin products have. Excessive exposure to the sun and pollution will damage your skin and accelerate its aging appearance - age spots, blotches, wrinkles, roughness, sagging.
Here are some things you can do to slow down the aging skin.
* Use sunscreen every day - You can slow down wrinkle formation and even prevent it, if you use sunscreen early in your life. Use sunscreen that contains Zinc Oxide. It is better then those that have Titanium Dioxide. Daily, use a broadband SPF 15 and for heavy out door sun activities use SPF 30. If you wear makeup, put your sunscreen on first.
* On hot days and even when it is overcast use your sunscreen and a hat. Stay in the shade when possible.
* Keep away from highly polluted areas and don’t smoke. Smoking changes the elasticity of the skin fibers leading to rough and wrinkled skin.
* Get enough sleep. Your skin repairs itself when you sleep.
* When you sleep, don’t sleep with you face into the pillow.
* Drink plenty of water. Your skin loses water during hot days and needs plenty of water to keep hydrated. Water is found in raw fruits and vegetables. Sodas, sugar drinks, tea, (except herbal teas) coffee, or milk are not water. Rotate between buying and drinking Reverse Osmosis and Distilled water.
* Minimize drinking alcohol. Alcohol can lead to spider veins and broken capillaries. It also causes your skin to become dehydrated.
* Eat more fruits and vegetables. They provide plenty of antioxidants, which protect you from sun and pollution damage.
* Take an antioxidant supplement, which should include up to 2000 mg of vitamin C. You may have to take the Vitamin C separate.
Start using these ideas and you will see improvement on your skin. This improvement may take a few months to appear on your skin. Be patient and persistent and you will be rewarded with good skin appearance.
Your body requires certain nutrients to rebuild itself. It requires certain enzymes, vitamins and minerals to ensure that the rebuilding process is done properly. There are a few small steps you can take immediately to improve the health and appearance of your skin and hair. Skin repairs itself at a pretty rapid pace, so you can expect to see improvements within a month of adding the following to your diet:
· Vitamin/Mineral Supplement: Begin immediately by adding a good multi-vitamin/multi-mineral supplement to your daily diet.
· Antioxidants: Add an antioxidant supplement (A, E, C, selenium or equivalent).
· Oils: Replace your salad oil with olive oil immediately, and change your cooking oil to coconut oil. (Polyunsaturated fats like canola and soybean oil commonly used today oxidize at a lower temperature – this means that they throw off free radicals at body temperature, which cause cellular damage and accelerate aging.)
· Vegetables: If you aren’t already, add at least one very large serving of dark leafy green vegetables, one serving of yellow vegetables and one of dark red vegetables per day. This will add important enzymes, phytonutrients, minerals and fiber. The easiest way to do this is to insist on one large salad of romaine and RIPE tomato with carrots to nibble on the side – and don’t forget to use olive oil for dressing. A squeeze of lemon goes nicely with this, and the combination of olive oil and lemon helps balance liver enzyme function as well.
· Eggs: Protein is vital to cellular regeneration. Although carbohydrates can give you energy, and in the long run your body can use vegetable proteins to synthesize human proteins, only eggs contain every single amino acid necessary to rebuild human cells. Unless you are allergic, add one or two eggs to your menu every day. You can hard boil and chop it over that salad.
· Yogurt: In addition to the protein it adds, yogurt also adds calcium and important digestive enzymes to your diet. Add at least one serving of live-culture yogurt daily. It’s cheap, it tastes good and it’s good for you – what more can you ask for? Full fat yogurt is preferable, since the low-fat kind is usually filled with food starch for texture and adds empty calories. Avoid the kind with lots of added sugar if you can, since sugar has little to no real long-term nutritional value.
Your body requires adequate water to move nutrients and enzymes throughout the body. One of the first habits you need to develop is drinking at least a 32 to 64 ounces of clean water daily.
Although it’s hard to find, adequate sleep is one of the most important things you can do for yourself and your appearance. Your body spends most of your sleeping hours regenerating itself, rebuilding cells, balancing hormone levels and brain chemicals. Adequate sleep will not only help you look good, it will help you feel good as well. Neurochemicals that control mood and pain levels are produced during sleep, which is why so many chronic pain patients are found to have an underlying sleep disorder. So, even if you are not the raving beauty you wished you were, proper mood can lead to proper perspective, and at least it won’t bother you as much. There is, of course, no such thing as perfect, and there’s nothing like a good night sleep to put those nagging doubts and insecurities into perspective.
· Adequate Sleep: Make a habit of getting enough sleep. Most experts claim seven to nine hours per day is the required amount. Some experts say that setting the total amount of sleep to coincide with the natural 90 minutes per sleep cycles is best. This would mean either 7.5 or 9 hours of sleep per night. Five cycles would mean 7.5 hours, six cycles would be nine hours of sleep. Try experimenting with setting your clock for either 7.5 OR 9 hours, depending on your schedule, so that you can complete each and every sleep cycle naturally. On the other hand, if you find that 8 hours or 8.5 hours is what makes you feel best, by all means, do what works for you.
· Napping: Make a habit of grabbing naps. Humans were meant to take naps. That’s why those of us who are permitted to live according to our normal biological cycle (babies, small children and the elderly) take naps. Humans are designed to nap during the afternoon. Current studies show a natural rise and fall of hormones that indicate a programmed “nap” time in the afternoon. That famous mid-afternoon slump isn’t just lack of sleep at night, or a heavy lunch, or stress or overwork – it’s your instincts kicking in and telling you to take a few hours of down-time. Take a nap during the weekend if you can. Instead of sleeping in on Saturday and Sunday, get up at your normal time and then take a two hour nap in the early afternoon. Your body will thank you. And hey, if all you end up doing is resting in a cool room with your eyes closed and clearing your mind, that’ll help too.